Nine Things

The Nine Things
-that I am thankful for as a child of God
1. God loves me more than a mother loves her infant child: The Lord answered and said: Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will never forget you. (Isaiah 49:15 AMP)
2.  God has the scars that prove His love for me: Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of my hands; (Isaiah 49:16 AMP)
3. God has separated me from my sin: As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:12 AMP)
4. God gives me an inheritance with Jesus: And if we are His children, then we are His heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ (sharing His inheritance with Him); only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. (Romans 8:17 AMP)
 5. God hears and answers my prayers:  For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps knocking, (the door) will be opened. (Matt 7:8 AMP)
6. God has promised not to save me only, but my whole family: Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ (give yourself up to Him, take yourself out of your own keeping and entrust yourself into his keeping) and you will be saved, (and this applies both to) you and your household as well. (Acts 16:31 AMP)
7.  God is always aware of what I am going through, He never misses a moment: He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved: He Who keeps you will not slumber. (Psalm 121:3 AMP)
8. Jesus understands everything that I am going through because He has gone through it, too: For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with our weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning. (Hebrews 4:15 AMP)
9. And because God understands, he always provides us with the means to overcome our temptations: He (can be trusted) not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation, He will (always) also provide the way out (the means of escape to a landing place), that you may be capable and strong and powerful to bear up under it patiently. (1 Corinthians 10:13 AMP)

No comments :

Post a Comment